PowerLine™ 400 Driverless LED Tape Light - Alloy LED
The PowerLine™ 120V AC LED Tape Light family offers the highest quality ETL Listed direct-connect LED lighting, with the most configuration options, on the market today. PowerLine tape light is offered in three models: PowerLine 200 is a hard-wired, dimmable LED light that requires no additional power supply, has a popular light output, and has 12 inch cut points; PowerLine 300 is a medium-high output, plug-in/hard-wire model that can be specified to a custom length in 1 foot increments; PowerLine 400 is a high output, plug-in/hard-wire model that can be specified to a custom length in 4 inch increments.
PowerLine 400 AC Tape Light features include:
- 120V plug-in/hard-wire
- ETL Listed custom lengths available in 4 inch increments – includes power cable
- Create continuous runs up to 164 feet
- Up to 383 lumens per foot for bright lighting
- High 94 CRI (Color Rendering Index) for superior light quality
PowerLine 400 AC Tape comes cut and sealed, and ready to install with hard-wire or power cable. PowerLine tape is suitable for installations indoors or outdoors, in wet and dry locations. Extension cables and mounting tracks are available to cover a variety of job needs.
For a hard-wired model of our AC tape, see the PowerLine 200 product page. Alloy LED is one of the only companies that offers custom lengths of hard-wired, ETL listed 120V linear light with a fast turnaround. Because 120V tape light cannot be cut in the field and retain its ETL listing, Alloy LED has become an ETL factory, making a line voltage linear light that is cut to your specifications and designed to perform in building inspections.
- Power Consumption per foot: 4 Watts/33mA
- Input Voltage: 120V AC
- Diodes per foot: 18
- Diode Spacing: 0.68 inches
- Tape Width: 0.6 inches
- Tape Height: 0.23 inches
- End Cap Dimensions (L x W x H): 0.69 x 0.69 x 0.44 in.
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Cut Points: every 4 inches
- Field Cuttable: No / voids ETL listing*
- Maximum Run Length: 164 ft.
- Dimmable: Yes (down to 10%)
- Diode Type: 3056
- Operating Temperature: <194° F
- Ambient Temperature: -4° F to 107° F
- Spool Lengths: 164 ft.
- Location: Indoor/Outdoor (IP65); Dry/Wet
- Certifications: ETL Listed
- Power Cable Length: 2 ft./8 ft.
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited
*Contact us to order custom lengths of ETL Listed PowerLine tape light.