Radialux 2.2 RGB Tape Light
Radialux 2.2 RGB LED Tape Light offers color-changing linear lighting for any space that requires dynamic lighting effects and dramatic accenting. With the use of an RGB color controller, Radialux tape lights can change colors at your choice of speeds or display any static color in the spectrum. Radialux 2.2 uses only a modest 2.2 watts per foot, making it an ideal choice for ambient lighting, and accenting small to medium spaces.
- Color: RGB
- Power Consumption per ft.: 2.16 Watts/90mA
- Input Voltage: 24V DC
- LED Chips per foot: 9
- LED Chip Spacing: 1.3 in.
- Tape Width: 0.4 inches
- Tape Height: 0.1 inches
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Field Cuttable (UL 2108): Every 8 in.
- Max Run Length: 16.4 feet
- Dimmable: Yes (with color controller)
- LED Chip Type: 5050 SMD
- Mounting: 3M™ Self-Adhesive Tape (non-porous)
- Operating Temperature: -13° F to 140° F
- Location: Dry
- Certifications: UL Listed, RoHS, UL 2108
- Warranty: 4 Year Limited