Varien 5.5 Dim-to-Warm Tape Light
Alloy LED is at the forefront of dim-to-warm LED technology. Featuring an intelligent circuit, Varien Dim-to-Warm Tape automatically changes Kelvin temp. from warm white 3000K to very warm white 1800K, simply by dimming the LED light. Using a CL dimmer with Alloy’s low voltage PrimaVolt dimmable drivers, smoothly warm or cool the color temperature of tape light to suit the mood.
Because it features an intelligent circuit design that automatically adjusts the color temperature, Varien warm-dim lighting does not require any extra accessories like controllers or receivers. This saves costs and means it’s very easy to use, with no batteries or controllers to keep track of.
- Color Temp. Range (Kelvin): 3000K ~ 1800K
- Power Consumption per ft.: 5.5 Watts/230mA
- Input Voltage: 24V DC
- LED Diodes per foot: 64
- Diode Spacing: 0.45 inches
- Tape Width: 0.47 inches
- Tape Height: 0.1 inches
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Field Cuttable (UL 2108): Every 2.8 inches
- Max Run Length: 16.4 ft.
- Dimmable: Yes
- Diode Type: 2016 SMD
- Mounting: 3M™ Self-Adhesive Tape (non-porous)
- Operating Temperature: -13° F to 140° F
- Spool Lengths: 16.4 ft.
- Location: Indoor, Dry
- Certifications: UL Listed, RoHS, UL 2108
- Warranty: 6 Year Limited