We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Lead Product Engineer to join our team. Our company is a leader in the lighting industry, and we are looking for someone with a passion for innovation and a track record of success in bringing new products to market.
- Lead the development of new lighting products from concept to launch, including design, prototyping, testing, and manufacturing
- Work closely with cross-functional teams including industrial design, electrical engineering, firmware development, and supply chain to ensure successful product development
- Manage project timelines and budgets, and ensure timely delivery of products
- Conduct research and analysis to identify new product opportunities and market trends
- Develop and maintain relationships with key suppliers and manufacturing partners
- Participate in product launch activities, including trade shows and customer presentations
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to junior engineers on the team
- Ability and willingness to travel to Mexicali, Mexico at least twice per month.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in lighting or related field, with a proven track record of successful product launches
- Strong understanding of product development processes, including design for manufacturability, design for cost, and design for reliability
- Experience with 3D CAD software and product development tools
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Passion for innovation and staying up-to-date on emerging technologies and industry trends
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
If you are a driven and creative engineer with a passion for bringing new products to market, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as the chance to work with a talented and dynamic team in a fast-paced, innovative environment.