An update to Alloy LED’s full line catalog, which includes more than 20 new products of the nearly 1,000 product SKUs, the easy-to-use and detailed 2022 edition is designed to be an effective and inspirational tool for Alloy LED customers of distributors, contractors, showrooms and lighting specifiers.
From the helpful product comparison charts and the identification icons of product certifications and compliances to the showcasing of new products, choosing the right product has never been easier.
The redesigned Product Selection Guide catalog includes:
• Nine new product comparison charts for quick reference between Alloy LED’s product families including tape lights; channels; dimmable and non-dimmable drivers; and AmpChamp™ connectors
• A new Product Name Index, in addition to a Part Number Index, for customers to easily look for any product without needing to know the part number
• Easy-to-read and detailed product bullets
• Beautiful and inspirational application images
• Interactive digital edition with links to each website product page
Known for having the largest selection of 95+ CRI LED tape lights available on the market, as well as offering ETL Listed line voltage linear light that is cut to customers’ specifications, Alloy LED’s solutions are suitable for many different and unique commercial and residential indoor and outdoor installations.
Alloy LED’s products are characterized by high quality, performance, practical designs, installation ease and compliance with industry standards including UL/ETL, Title 24, IP68 and NEMA 4X, among others.
Available in both print and digital formats, to view or download the interactive Product Selection Guide online, visit www.alloyled.com.
About Alloy LED
Alloy LED is a leading designer and manufacturer of premium quality LED tape light, channels, connectors, LED fixtures and power supplies. Alloy LED products include the PowerLine™, PrimaLine and Radialux LED Tape Lights, Continua Channels and AmpChamp™ Connectors. Headquartered in Emeryville, California, the company is a leader in the LED tape lighting market with distribution through lighting showrooms, electrical distributors and online stores.