AmpChamp™ LED Wire-to-Tape Light Connector for RGB and RGBW LED Tape Lights
Always considered the best on the market, the Alloy LED AmpChamp line-up now includes the industry’s first RGB and RBGW terminal-style connectors for super-secure connections between LED color-changing tape light and wire. The new and revolutionary, patent-pending design accommodates tape light as narrow as .4 in. (10 mm), while the high copper content alloy construction provides exceptional corrosion resistance and unmatched connectivity.
- Available in multiple sizes to fit our popular Radialux™ RGB and RGBW tape lights
- Secure, tight connections avoid lighting failures and expensive contractor callbacks
- Compatible with solid core, tinned and stranded wire
- High amp limit allows for longer runs of tape light on a single connector
- Allows installers to bring their own wire (16-gauge or less) to the connector directly
- Simplifies inventory, with no need to stock different connector styles and lengths
- Pre-installed 3M VHB tape makes installation quick and easy and provides an excellent strain relief.
- Includes a pre-installed six-inch lead of 20 AWG, CL2 in-wall rated wire with tinned leads and a custom-designed screwdriver for easy installation
Alloy LED is the only company to manufacture a terminal connector for every LED tape light it offers, providing customers the most complete and convenient solutions for the best, longest-lasting lighting installations.
Note: Do not overtighten, as the bottom of the connector may crack.
Standard Connector – AL-02-XX-9900
- Voltage: 12-24V DC
- Dimensions (WxLxH): Please refer to specific specification sheet
- Max. Current: Up to Class 2 Limit
- Max. Wire Gauge: 16 AWG
- Mounting: 3M VHB tape (pre-installed)
- Compatible Wire Types: Solid core, tinned, stranded