PrimaLine 2.7 LP (Low-Profile) Tape Light - Alloy LED
PrimaLine 2.7 LP (Low-Profile) 24V LED Tape Light is a very low profile, medium output, dimmable LED light that was designed to emit a smooth, even line of hotspot-free LED light. When installed in our Aluminum Channels with a frosted diffuser cover, PrimaLine 2.7 LP emits hotspot-free light, even as under-cabinet LED lighting when reflected in a countertop or other high-gloss surface.
PrimaLine 2.7 LP features the new 2110 diode, a low-profile diode arranged in a tight array to ensure hotspot-free lighting in most Alloy LED mounting channels.
- Stocked Color Temperatures: 2200K, 2400K, 2700K, 3000K, 4200K
- Input Voltage: 24V DC
- Power Consumption per foot: 2.7 Watts/113mA
- LED Chips per foot: 84 LED
- Chip Spacing: 0.14 inches
- Tape Width: 0.4 inches
- Tape Height: 0.02 inches
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Field Cuttable (UL 2108): Every 1 inch
- Maximum Run Length: 18 ft.
- Dimmable: Yes
- LED Chip Type: 2016
- SMD Mounting: 3M™ Self-Adhesive Tape (non-porous)
- Operating Temperature: -13° F to 140° F
- Spool Lengths: 13 ft., 26 ft.
- Location: Indoor, Dry
- Certifications: UL, RoHS, UL 2108
- Warranty: 6 Year Limited