Radialux 2.2 RGB Wet Location Tape Light - Alloy LED
Wet Location Radialux 24V RGB LED Tape Light offers color-changing linear lighting for indoor and outdoor spaces that require dynamic lighting effects and dramatic accenting. With the use of an RGB color controller, Radialux tape light can change colors at your choice of speeds, or display any static color in the spectrum. RGB tape light is also dimmable with the controller. Radialux 2.2 uses only a modest 2.2 watts per foot, making it an ideal choice for small to medium spaces.
- Color: RGB
- Power Consumption per foot: 2.16 Watts/90mA
- Input Voltage: 24V DC
- LED Chips per foot: 9
- LED Chip Spacing: 1.3 in.
- Tape Width: 0.5 inches
- Tape Height: 0.2 inches
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Field Cuttable (UL 2108): Every 8 in.
- Maximum Run Length: 16.4 feet
- Dimmable: Yes (with color controller)
- LED Chip Type: 5050 SMD
- Included Accessories: 5 splice sleeves, 10 waterproof end caps, and 10 mounting clips with screws
- Operating Temperature: -13° F to 140° F
- Spool Lengths: 16.4 ft.
- Location: Wet (IP68) / Dry
- Certifications: UL Listed, RoHS, UL 2108
- Warranty: 6 Year Limited
- Radialux 2.2 RGB Wet Location Specification Sheet
- LED Tape Light Instruction Sheet
- Tape Light and Channel Compatibility Chart
- Radialux 2.2 RGB Wet Location Red IES File
- Radialux 2.2 RGB Wet Location Blue IES File
- Radialux 2.2 RGB Wet Location Green IES File
- Radialux 2.2 RGB Wet Location White IES File