Radialux 4.4 RGB Wet Location Tape Light - Alloy LED
Wet Location Radialux RGB LED Tape Light offers color-changing linear lighting for indoor and outdoor spaces that require dynamic lighting effects and dramatic accenting. With the use of an RGB color controller, Radialux tape light can change colors at your choice of speeds, or display any static color in the spectrum. Radialux 4.4 provides high output color-changing lighting for large applications, retail, and commercial spaces.
- Color: RGB
- Power Consumption per foot: 4.32 Watts/180mA
- Input Voltage: 24V DC
- LED Chips per foot: 18
- LED Chip Spacing: 0.65 in.
- Tape Width: 0.5 inches
- Tape Height: 0.2 inches
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Field Cuttable (UL 2108): Every 4 in.
- Maximum Run Length: 16.4 feet
- Dimmable: Yes (with color controller)
- LED Chip Type: 5050 SMD
- Included Accessories: 5 splice sleeves, 10 waterproof end caps, and 10 mounting clips with screws
- Operating Temperature: -13° F to 140° F
- Spool Lengths: 16.4 ft.
- Location: Wet (IP68) / Dry
- Certifications: UL Listed, RoHS, UL 2108
- Warranty: 6 Year Limited