Radialux 8.8 RGB Tape Light
Radialux 8.8 RGB LED Tape Light provides two rows of ultra bright LED diodes for color-changing linear lighting in any large space that requires dynamic lighting effects and dramatic accenting. With the use of an RGB color controller, Radialux tape lights can change colors at your choice of speeds or display any static color in the spectrum. Radialux 8.8 provides super high-output color-changing lighting for larger applications, retail, and hospitality spaces.
- Color: RGB
- Power Consumption per ft.: 8.8 Watts/360mA
- Input Voltage: 24V DC
- LED Chips per foot: 36
- LED Chip Spacing: 0.65 in.
- Tape Width: 0.8 inches
- Tape Height: 0.1 inches
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Field Cuttable (UL 2108): Every 2 in.
- Max Run Length: 20 feet
- Dimmable: Yes (with color controller)
- LED Chip Type: 5050 SMD
- Mounting: 3M™ Self-Adhesive Tape (non-porous)
- Operating Temperature: -13° F to 140° F
- Spool Lengths: 8 ft., 20 ft.
- Location: Dry
- Certifications: UL Listed, RoHS, UL 2108
- Warranty: 4 Year Limited