Radialux 8.8 RGB-W Tape Light
Radialux 8.8 RGB-W LED Tape Light provides two rows of ultra bright LED diodes for color-changing linear lighting in any large space that requires dynamic lighting effects and dramatic accenting. This tape light combines RGB LED chips and dedicated white light diodes to provide saturated RGB light as well as pastel shades and solid white light, whether in color-changing mode or in any static color in the spectrum. Radialux 8.8 RGB-W provides super high-output color-changing lighting for larger applications, retail, and hospitality spaces.
- Color: RGB-W
- Power Consumption per ft.: 8.8 Watts/360mA
- Input Voltage: 24V DC
- LED Chips per foot: 36
- LED Chip Spacing: 0.65 in.
- Tape Width: 0.8 inches
- Tape Height: 0.1 inches
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Field Cuttable (UL 2108): Every 3.93 in.
- Max Run Length: 13 feet
- Dimmable: Yes (with color controller)
- LED Chip Type: 5050 SMD
- Mounting: 3M™ Self-Adhesive Tape (non-porous)
- Operating Temperature: -13° F to 140° F
- Spool Lengths: 8 ft., 20 ft.
- Location: Dry
- Certifications: UL Listed, RoHS, UL 2108
- Warranty: 4 Year Limited