AmpChamp™ LED Tape Light & Wire Corner Connector
The compact, capable, safe, and versatile AmpChamp™ LED tape light and wire connector provide secure connections between LED tape light sections, between tape light and wire, or between pairs of wire leads. Pre-installed 3M VHB tape makes installation quick and easy and provides an excellent strain relief.
The AmpChamp™ Corner Connector was designed and engineered to provide a solid and secure solution for connections that require a 90 degree turn with dry location tape lights. This corner connector:
- Provides a clean, compact installation
- Creates a continuous run without the extra lead wire
- Is an excellent solution for toe kicks, coves, L-shaped cabinets and other installations with tight turns
- Handles high-current applications through the use of premium copper conductor components
- Provides a secure connection and tight fit, solving the problem of slippage and connections that loosen over time
- Massive 8 Amp limit meets the need for a high amperage connector, enabling longer runs of tape light on a single connector
- Allow installers to bring their own wire (16-gauge or less) to the connector directly
This AmpChamp™ corner connector is compatible with solid core, tinned, and stranded wire. The corner connector includes four spade connectors for use with stranded wire as well as a screwdriver. AmpChamp™ corner comes in multiple sizes to fit Alloy LED’s most popular tape lights.
Note: Do not over-tighten, as the bottom of the connector may crack.
Note: Do not overtighten, as the bottom of the connector may crack.
Corner Connector – AL-01-XX-9900-L
- Voltage: 12-24V DC
- Dimensions (WxLxH): Please refer to specific specification sheet
- Max. Current: 8A*
- Max. Wire Gauge: 16 AWG
- Mounting: 3M VHB tape (pre-installed)
- Compatible Wire Types: Solid core, tinned, stranded**
*For Class 2 compliance, circuits are limited to 5A (12V) and 4A (24V).
**Only standard and corner connectors include four spade connectors for use with stranded wire.