Amp Champ™ RazorLine Wire To Tape Light Connector
*NEW* Amp Champs for RazorLine 3.7
The compact, capable, safe, and versatile Amp Champ™ LED tape light and wire connector provide secure connections between tape light and wire or between pairs of wire leads. Amp Champ™ fits easily into many aluminum channels with diffusers. Pre-installed 3M VHB tape makes installation quick and easy and provides an excellent strain relief.
Amp Champ™ solves many customer problems at once:
- Provides a secure connection and tight fit, solving the problem of slippage and connections that loosen over time
- Massive 8 Amp limit meets the need for a high amperage connector, enabling longer runs of tape light on a single connector
- Allow installers to bring their own wire (16-gauge or less) to the connector directly
- Simplifies inventory, with no need to stock different connector styles and lengths
This wire to tape connector is compatible with solid core, tinned, and stranded wire. The connector includes a stranded wire along with a screwdriver. For convenience the connector is pre-installed with a six-inch lead of 18 AWG, CL2 in-wall rated wire with tinned leads at one end. Amp Champ™ comes in multiple sizes to fit Alloy LED’s most popular tape lights, and its compact form factor ensures that it fits easily into Alloy LED’s most popular aluminum channels and diffusers.
Note: Do not over-tighten, as the bottom of the connector may crack.
Note: Do not overtighten, as the bottom of the connector may crack.
Standard Connector – AL-01-33-9900
- Voltage: 12-24V DC
- Dimensions (WxLxH): Please refer to specific specification sheet
- Max. Current: 8A*
- Max. Wire Gauge: 16 AWG
- Mounting: 3M VHB tape (pre-installed)
- Compatible Wire Types: Solid core, tinned, stranded**
*For Class 2 compliance, circuits are limited to 5A (12V) and 4A (24V).
**Only standard and corner connectors include four spade connectors for use with stranded wire.