PowerLine™ 200 Gen 2 AC LED Tape Light - Alloy LED
PowerLine 200 Gen 2 Tape Light features include:
- 120V plug-in/hard-wire
- ETL Listed custom lengths available in 12 in. increments
- Create continuous runs up to 164 feet
- Up to 272 lumens per foot for bright lighting
- 94.5+ CRI (Color Rendering Index) for superior light quality
- Dimmable with household AC dimmer switches
- Compatible with the universal PowerLine Family accessories
PowerLine AC tape comes cut and sealed and has an IP65 rating for installations indoors or outdoors in wet and dry locations. Compatible with the universal PowerLine family accessories to cover a variety of job needs.
Alloy LED is one of the only companies that offers custom lengths of hard-wired, ETL listed 120V linear light with a fast turnaround. Because 120V tape light cannot be cut in the field and retain its ETL listing, Alloy LED has become an ETL factory, making a line voltage linear light that is cut to your specifications and designed to perform in building inspections.
- Power Consumption per foot: 3 Watts/28 mA
- Input Voltage: 120V AC
- Diodes per foot: 36
- Diode Spacing: 0.34 inches
- Tape Width: 0.6 inches
- Tape Height: 0.264 inches
- End Cap Dimensions (L x W x H): 0.69 x 0.69 x 0.44 in.
- Beam Angle: 105.75°
- Cut Points: every 12 inches
- Field Cuttable: No / voids ETL listing*
- Maximum Run Length: 164 ft.
- Dimmable: Yes (Down to 25%)
- Diode Type: 0.5W SMD2835
- Operating Temperature: ≈-4° F to ≈ 107° F
- Ambient Temperature: ≈32° F to ≈107° F
- Location: Indoor/Outdoor (IP65); Dry/Wet
- Certifications: ETL Listed
- Warranty: 5 Year Indoor, 3 Year Outdoor
*Contact us to order custom lengths of ETL Listed PowerLine tape light.