Lighting plays a pivotal role in setting the ambiance for your home. It has the power to completely redefine a space, casting an inviting glow and highlighting the furniture and decorations that are unique to your personal life. Among the many options available, Alloy LED stands out not only for its award-winning quality and energy efficient products, but for its wide selection of products and helpful customer service team to guide you to the best product for your project. We understand that thoughtful lighting design can completely transform the functionality and aesthetics of a space, making your house a home!
Choosing the right product for your space
To find the right product(s), you need to assess your space and needs. Consider the size, layout, and purpose of each room. Identify areas where ambient, task, or accent lighting is needed.
- Light that highlights specific areas such as display items or architectural features in a room by creating a focal point. It is ideal for hanging art pieces or decorations, cabinet lighting, and handrails.
- PrimaLine 1.5 (and Wet Location)
- PrimaLine 2.5 COB
- PrimaLine 3 (and Wet Location)
- PrimaLine 6.6 Gen 2
- PrimaLine 7
Combining these types of light creates depth and versatility within a room. Layered lighting gives you the ability to create different moods and settings. Alloy LED offers the largest selection of 95+ CRI LED tape lights on the market today so you are sure to find the perfect fit for your home.
Choosing the right color temperature for your space
Choosing the right color temperature for different types of lighting, such as ambient, accent, and task lighting, is crucial for creating the desired atmosphere and functionality in a space. Color temperature is measured in Kelvins (K), and it indicates the warmth or coolness of a light.
Warm and Cozy
- For a warm and cozy atmosphere, consider using warm color temperatures ranging from 2700K to 3000K.
Neutral and Balanced
- In spaces where you want a more neutral and balanced light, opt for color temperatures between 3500K and 4100K. This creates a comfortable and inviting environment without being too warm or cool.
Modern and Cool
- For a modern and cool ambiance, especially in commercial or industrial settings, choose color temperatures such as 4100K and 5000K.
- Consider the room’s color scheme and decor when selecting lighting color temperatures. Warm lighting can complement warm-colored interiors, while cooler lighting can work well in contemporary or minimalist spaces.
- Experiment with different color temperatures and lighting combinations to find the right balance for your specific spaces and needs.
- Try our Varien Dim-to-Warm series. This revolutionary product family intuitively modifies its Kelvin temperature from a pleasant 3000K to a soothing, candlelit 1800K, all in response to your adjustment of a standard wall dimmer.
Establishing a space that truly feels like home is not an easy task. As leaders in the lighting industry, Alloy LED is here to help you. In addition to our top-notch selection, we offer customer services. We can trim your chosen tape length to a specific length, assemble complete LED fixtures, solder specified lead wire lengths, and cut/seal wet location rated tape. We work with you to make sure that you are set up for success. Relax and enjoy your well-lit home with Alloy LED.
About Alloy LED
Alloy LED is a leading designer and manufacturer of premium quality LED tape light, channels, connectors, LED fixtures and power supplies. Alloy LED products include the PowerLine™, PrimaLine and Radialux LED Tape Lights, Continua Channels and AmpChamp™ Connectors. Headquartered in Emeryville, California, the company is a leader in the LED tape lighting market with distribution through lighting showrooms, electrical distributors and online stores.